diumenge, 12 d’abril del 2009

The Police




This group was formed in 1977 in London but they started to play officialy in 1984; the members of the “The Police” are Sting who is the singer and the bass guitar, Andy Summers is the guitarist and Stewart Copeland who plays the drums; previously there was other guitarist called Henry Padovani who was replaced for Andy.
Since 1983, the group moved away and they didn’t do more concerts, except in this year, that they are going to go to 20 different countries to make a fabulous scenes.
We can see that the style of this band is the rock new wave English and it is influenced by the punk, reggae and the jazz.

The Police have extracted 6 albums, that they are: Ghost In The Machine (1981), Outlandos D'Amour(1978), Regatta De Blanc(1979), Synchronicity(1982), Zenyatta Mondatta(1980), The Singles (1986)
For me, some of the best songs are: Roxanne, Message in a bottle, Every Breath You Take, Next to you, ...




ByE*

2 comentaris:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

Great group!
I don't know that you like them :S
It's in the list of my prefer music groups!

CLARA! ha dit...

Pau!
I'm impressed!

How Rogers have said...
Me neither knew that you listen this group.

I know Police because of my sister and I think it's a great group and it's different from others.

See you.