divendres, 29 de maig del 2009

The Championship

OH-MY-GOD!

Our Barça, our team, our heart,... It is espectacular, impressive, striking,...
I'm very excited with F.C. Barcelona; why? Because it had won the Championship versus Manchester United 2-0, but it had not won only this coup, they had won "la Liga BBVA" and the coup of the Spain, so Barça become to the first team to obtain these three coups in one year, it is called the famous "Triplet".

In my opinion, these Barça is suppering to "Dream Team", because everybody says that it's the best team to the history and because they have ten players to "La Masia" and it never happened.

In this moment there are a lot of people celebrating this moment, and I am goiong to meet with my friends to talk about this event.

But I put here a song that reflect tis "Triplet":


1 comentari:

Laura Carrera ha dit...

Can you stay any day without thinking on Barça's team? ¬¬
jaja!
Well, I don't have nothing to say, we're talking at this moment, so, see you at the afternoon!:)
muaaa, shh*/L